Jah Prayzah And Winky D’s Best of Both Worlds Live Concert Postponed
The much-hyped Jah Prayzah and Winky D’s Best of Both Worlds live concert which was scheduled for the 18th of December has been postponed, until further notice
This comes after the long-awaited live concert featuring both Jah Prayzah and Winky D was cancelled last night after the organizing manager got arrested.
One of the show’s organizers Kayse Connect confirmed the postponement of Winky D and Jah Prayzah’s Best of Both Worlds live concert on their official Twitter handle:
— Kayse Connect (@KayseConnect) December 18, 2020
Jah Prayzah also confirmed the postponement of the event saying;
Today’s event has been postponed. We await to hear new dates from the organisers.
— Jah Prayzah (@jahprayzah) December 18, 2020
According to reports reaching iHarare, the promoter of the concert was arrested last night by the police at the Harare International Conference Centre (HICC). The police are also reported to have surrounded the HICC telling the organizers of the show to strip down their equipment.
The concert was organized because of popular demand as the two artist fans have over the years been arguing about who is the best between the two music giants.
The concert was premised on giving the audience a rare opportunity to watch the two great contemporary Zimbabwean musicians sharing the stage. The postponement has caused much pain as many fans were looking forward to seeing the two music giants perform live.
Articles you may want to read:
- Fans Overjoyed As ‘Gaffa’ Winky D Finally Releases His Ragga Msamba Trilogy
- Murehwa Ritual Murder Latest: Chief Finally Agrees To Have Tapiwa Makore Buried…In 2021
- Brawl Over Entanglement Turns Bloody As Cousins Stab Each Other
- ED Rejects ‘Youthful’ Mbuya Nehanda Statue, Orders A Remake
- Mnangagwa Rejects Controversial Mbuya Nehanda Statue…Orders Sculptor To Stick To Original Depiction